Saturday 4 November 2017

Christmas postal dates

The festive season is fast approaching! In order to have your Lost Forest treasures in time, please follow the final postal dates below to avoid any disappointment. This is an extremely busy period in the Lost Forest studio, so I would strongly advise any international customers to place orders from now until the 27th of November to guarantee your packages will arrive in good time, avoid any delivery delays and ensure that my process can run as smoothly as possible.

I will also be attending the 'Gifted Fair'; a Christmas show on December 8th-10th (more details to follow on this), so international customers should place orders before that date, as I will be out of the studio on those days and working late. I may not be able to answer emails or dispatch parcels during that time. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to packing up your Lost Forest treasures and sending them on to their new homes.

Final Christmas Postal Times
Rest of world
December 7th

United Kingdom
December 18th

Ireland 
December 20th


No comments:

Post a Comment