Wednesday 26 July 2017

Powerscourt House Treasures

Today the early morning sun peeped out from beyond the billowy embrace of the morning rain clouds; the sparkle from the last shower still clung to the hydrangea petals like tiny fallen crystals. It marked the perfect start to the day to leave the studio and head down to one of my favourite places; Powerscourt Estate in Co. Wicklow. 

Lost Forest treasures are housed in the beautiful Design Loft upstairs in the main house, and I brought a fresh batch of sparkly goodies with me, including exclusive pieces, such as The Irish Mermaid ring and my best selling paperweights. I think my favourite is The Irish Sea paperweight as it ignites a childlike wonder whenever I cast my eyes over it. These paperweights are only available in the Design Loft at the moment, but if you'd like your very own, please contact me to discuss your design ideas.













No comments:

Post a Comment