Wednesday 30 August 2017

Last days of summer

A much loved piece from the Lost Forest collection has returned to store: 'Along the Sunbeam Meadow'. This piece is inspired by my walks through the grasslands of my local park. The tall willowy grasses gently swaying in the summer breeze, and the warm amber glow of the sun beams create a truly enchanting scene. It always stops me in my tracks, and I like to take a mental note of each and every detail before me. This particular piece has encapsulated this little part of my world, and captured its essence in a miniature landscape. You can read more about it below and purchase your very own here.
A beautiful one-of-a-kind piece of botanical art, made just for you to treasure and wear close to your heart. The bottle pendant was skilfully cast by myself using a handmade mold of a vintage Chanel No.5 perfume bottle. The pendant was then constructed in natural eco resin using my advanced casting technique to ensure a premium crystal clear finish. 
Within the lightweight bottle is an eternal scene of summer; a miniature Irish meadow has been preserved forever in time. Real sprigs of honeyed wild grass, tiny daisies and elegant stems of yellow toned gypsophila inhabit the tiny world. A sprinkling of 24k gold leaf echoes the fading sparkle of the evening sun across the breath of the meadow. 
The intriguing necklace allows you to carry your own microcosm of an Irish summer wherever you may be in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment