Thursday 21 December 2017

Lost Forest Sale & Christmas Wishes

As a thank you to those who support my little business, I have launched a huge sale in store! Most items are heavily discounted. The majority are one-of-a-kind pieces, and once they're gone, they will be gone for good. If you have had your eye on a particular treasure, please don't wait. You can browse and purchase the collection here.

Lost Forest will remain open for business over the Christmas holidays, and any sales from the 21st of December will be shipped from January 3rd when postal deliveries will resume as normal once again. 

The current Lost Forest collection will not be made again, as I will be embarking on a new chapter in Lost Forest's story in 2018. As an artist who thrives on original concepts, it's imperative that I challenge myself and keep learning new skills and delving further into my imagination for unique ideas. I have an exciting new vision for my business, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with those who will continue to support and love what I do. It is my loyal customers who allow me to do what I am most passionate about in life; without you, my dream would never be able to prosper and evolve. A simple 'thank you' never seems enough!

Finally, I'd like to finally wish all of you a very happy and sparkly Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of hope, promise and new adventures! - Gillian x 


No comments:

Post a Comment