Thursday 3 August 2017

Wedding Bells & Bouquet Bangles

Over the last 5 years I've been making my 'Bouquet Bangles' and other little jewellery mementos from beautiful wedding bouquets. It was a unique idea of mine and one I continue with today, having made numerous sparkling eco resin jewels for brides all around the world. I love to work on these projects as they mark such a special moment in everyone's life.

The hours of workmanship, months of procrastination and planning that go into making a bouquet all culminate in one day of admiration and then sadly the bouquets are often thrown away or dried and stored in a box; forgotten about and left to gather dust. The bouquet bangles offer a renewed lease of life. To have a little reminder of the 'big day' and one you can also wear is all the more precious. 

If you'd like your own bouquet made into a bangle, necklace, earrings or even a paperweight or Puddle Plate, please get in touch here to discuss your project. In the meantime, you can follow my flower drying guide and read some tips here to begin your journey with me to create your very own Lost Forest treasures.









No comments:

Post a Comment